domingo, 9 de octubre de 2011

SHINee 30 days challenge

(Yep. Another one)

Day 1: My SHINee bias
Day 2: My favorite SHINee OTP
Day 3: A SHINee OTP I don’t like
Day 4: The SHINee member I think is most easily shipped
Day 5: Favorite song from Shinee World album
Day 6: Favorite song from Year Of Us EP
Day 7: Favorite song from Lucifer album
Day 8: Favorite song from a repackaged album
Day 9: My favorite live performance
Day 10: First SHINee MV I saw
Day 11: My first impression of SHINee
Day 12: A SHINee member that recently impressed me
Day 13: The SHINee member I think has changed the most
Day 14: The SHINee member I think has changed the least
Day 15: The SHINee member I would take home to my parents if we dated
Day 16: The SHINee member I would keep as a secret if we dated
Day 17: My favorite SHINee MV
Day 18: My favorite SHINee lyric
Day 19: The SHINee member I think has the best face
Day 20: The SHINee member I think has the best body
Day 21: The SHINee member I think has the best personality
Day 22: The SHINee member I think is overrated
Day 23: The SHINee member I think is underrated
Day 24: A SHINee picture that makes me smile
Day 25: A SHINee picture that makes me nostalgic
Day 27: A picture of my bias with someone else I like in another group
Day 28: If I could spend a day with SHINee, we would:
Day 29: If I could spend a day with my bias in SHINee, we would:
Day 30: My favorite song by SHINee of all time

honestamente, si hiciera de cada banda que me gusta
esto no terminaría jamás, pero para hacer esto se
necesita ser una verdadera fan (haber visto programas,
conocer casi todas las canciones, y otras cosas
que no cumplo bien con todos, pero sí con un par~♥) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario